Memos From Heaven
To: God, Archangels,
CC: R&D, Marketing
From: Chief Inspector,
Re: Latest Beta of Human
Body (male & female)
Love the newest additions, I think we're
getting really close! Adding that second leg was definitely a
turning point. And Phil, great job coming up with the posterior
inferior cerebellar artery! I owe you a lunch for
"brainstorming" that problem!!! (ha ha) Also, whoever came
up with the foreskin (Brenda? Chamuel?), kudos. Now that we've
got it in place, I can't imagine going without it!
Now, I know it's the Day Six and we're
getting waaaaay close to production time (!!!!), but I was hoping these
last minute changes could get incorporated into the final product.
See me after the break if anything needs clarification.
1) Shins need more padding
2) Elbow skin -- why so disgusting?
3) I've noticed the possibility of hair
growing on (and in) the ears of the male after 30 or so years... can we
fix this glitch?
4) Female model still getting that
"under the bicep flapping" going on. Ideas?
5) Remove appendix
6) For the last time, are we going with
or without the navel for the two prototypes?
7) Hangnails seem far too painful,
8) Free will: I thought I asked
that this be removed (?).
9) Testicles: Do we really need
10) I still think gills are a good
idea... what if there's a flood?